Seeking Senior Analyst for SB360 Capital Partners. Opportunity to lead financial modeling, budgeting, due diligence and assist with field operations. Senior Analyst will report directly to the Executive Vice Presidents of SB360 Capital Partners in Needham, MA.
- Assist in quantitative / qualitative analysis.
- Due diligence activities on pending liquidation transactions, private and public-company financial reporting, domestic and international restructurings, financing, retail consulting and advisory services.
- Prepare valuation models for various types of retail and wholesale asset classes.
- Perform market research for various industries to estimate liquidation values.
- Assist in report preparation, proposals and executive presentations.
Preferred Education and Skills
- Experience with valuation-related projects within an audit, tax, and investment or advisory firm.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Accounting, Finance, or Business from an accredited college/university.
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, solid research and analytical skills, and the ability to work well both independently and in a team environment.
Travel required, up to 50%.
SB360 is seeking candidates with any suitable combination of education, training or experience.
APPLY NOW email@example.com