SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST
Seeking Senior Financial Analyst for SB360 Capital Partners. Opportunity to assist with financial modeling, budgeting, and field operations. Analyst will report directly to the Senior Vice President of SB360 in Needham, MA.
In this role, you will:
- Due diligence activities on pending liquidation transactions, private and public-company financial reporting, domestic and international restructurings, financing, retail consulting and advisory services.
- Prepare valuation models for various types of retail and wholesale asset classes.
- Perform market research for various industries to estimate liquidation values.
- Appraisal data review and compilation to build valuation model.
- Ad-hoc reporting capabilities of KPI’s for different businesses.
- Assist in report preparation, proposals, and executive presentations.
- Assist in quantitative / qualitative analysis on engagements.
- Direct involvement with clients during diligence and engagement work.
- Provide analytical support for valuations, which includes due diligence, analysis, and data collection to ensure the accuracy of supplied information.
- Assist with researching the retail, consumer products, industrial, and/or other market sectors.
- Handle multiple projects with the support of a team, in a friendly learning environment.
- Develop a qualitative understanding of nuances that may affect asset values
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Experience with valuation-related projects within an audit, tax, and investment or advisory.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Accounting, Finance, Applied Information Technology or Business from an accredited college/university.
- High level of proficiency utilizing MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, solid research and analytical skills, and the ability to work well both independently and in a team environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate a solid understanding of financial statement data including income statements and balance sheets
- Travel of up to 30% may be required
SB360 offers a very competitive total compensation package, including base salary and bonus plan, health insurance, dental benefits, a generous 401(k) match, time off benefits, and more.
APPLY NOW by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or from LinkedIn using this link SB360 Senior Financial Analyst Position.